A laser level is a tool used by masons to ensure that bricks are laid level with each other. There are many different types and brands of laser levels on the market, so it can be difficult to choose the right one for your needs. Best Tool Center‘s list of the best laser levels for bricklaying will help you find the perfect tool for your next project.
1. WETOLS 12 Lines Laser Level
- 【High Visibility & 3 x 360° Line Lasers】We use the green laser beam, which is 4 times brighter than the traditional red laser. A horizontal line and two vertical lines can rotate 360 degrees to cover the floor, walls, and ceiling of the entire room. Two vertical lines intersect at a 90 ° angle, allowing users to quickly visualize and complete the square layout. Laser Power: <5mW, CLASS II.
- 【More Features Than Market】Using the beam inversion technology, compared with the traditional overhead beam, the inverted has the function of attaching the floor, which can be used for floor tiles. With 2pcs rechargeable batteries and charger, it can last 7 hours for working. Equipped with remote control, to save time and effort, more convenient and quick.
- 【Multifunctional Design & Durable Material】With the smart pendulum system, when pendulum unlocked, this device can self-level and indicate out-of-level condition; when locked, it switches to manual mode to lock lines for use at any angle. IP54 waterproof / dustproof. All sides and corners are protected by TPR soft rubber, so that the laser level has excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
- 【Multiple Installation Methhods & Widely Application】The included strong magnetic bracket enables to be attached to metal surfaces on the wall and turn the laser level around at 360°, also offers 1/4" mounting threads on the bracket and the device to suit for standard tripod or pole mounts. Ideal for paving tiles, installing photo, door, window, or furniture, hanging wallpaper, painting etc.
- 【Package Contents】1X Laser Level, 1X Magnetic Fine-Tuning Bracket, 1X Gasket, 1X Lifting Base, 2X Batteries, 1X Battery Charger, 1X Laser Target Plate, 1X Adapters, 1X Remote Control, 1X Triangle Bracket Connector, 1X User Manual, 1X Hard Carrying Case. If you have any questions, please feel free contact us, our professional technology team will service for you in 24 hours.
– Compact and lightweight
– Easy to use
– Very affordable
– Comes with a carrying case for easy storage and transport
– Has a strong laser beam
– The laser lines are very visible
– The battery life could be better
– The carrying case is not very durable
2. Johnson Level & Tool 99-006K Self Leveling Rotary Laser System Kit
- TURNKEY SOLUTION: The 99-006K self-leveling rotary laser system includes a soft carrying case (laser only); a 13’ grade rod; LED one sided detector; a contractor grade tripod; freestanding target; a drop-ceiling bracket; and laser glasses. Dimensions: 6.61" x 4.96" x 6.69"
- EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL: Great for leveling forms and footings; aligning fence posts; grading/excavation; or laying out retaining walls; planting beds; and more. Rotation Speeds: 200; 400; 600 RPM. Laser Wavelength: 635nm±10nm (Red)
- VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL USE: Use vertically for laying out walls and floors; or installing metal drywall track. Use horizontally to install wainscoting; drop ceilings; or for leveling cabinets. Interior Range- Up to 200 ft. diameter depending upon light conditions. Exterior Range- Up to 800 ft. diameter with detector (included in 40-6516 and 40-6517)
- COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION: Check floor heights prior to pouring concrete or erecting walls. Check survey stake heights; and check alignment with the 90-degree split laser
- AROUND THE FARM: Perfect for checking drainage slopes; leveling outbuildings; setting fence post alignment and height; and more. Laser rotates at 200; 400 and 600 RPM for versatile use. Working Temperature: 14°-113°F. Center Screw Thread: 5/8"-11
– This is a very compact and lightweight unit that is very easy to use and very easy to set up.
– It comes with a very clear and bright display that is easy to read, even in low light.
– It has a very long range, which is great for large projects.
– The Johnson Level & Tool 99-006K Self Leveling Rotary Laser is very durable and has a very long lifespan.
– It is very accurate and has a very high level of precision
– This unit is not as portable as some of the other units on the market.
– It is also not as powerful as some of the other units on the market.
3. SKIL 65ft. 360° Red Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser Level
- PROJECTS UP TO 65 FT - The laser level tool projects a bright red continuous horizontal line all the way around a room.
- SELF-LEVELING - Our laser level automatically levels to cuts out any guesswork.
- CONVENIENT CHARGING - The integrated rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery has a convenient micro-USB charging port and indicators that show how much battery life is left.
- TRIPOD INCLUDED - The adjustable tripod can be raised up to a max height of 3-½ feet and lets you securely position the tool on the floor or a table.
- PROJECT LINE AT ANY ANGLE - For projects where your lines are not level or plumb like a diagonally tiled back-splash, the tool has a locking mode that lets you position the projected lines at any angle you choose.
– The laser level is very easy to set up and use
– It is very compact, light, and easy to carry
– The laser level is accurate and works well
– It is a good value for the price
– The laser level is not very bright in low-light conditions
– The laser level does not have a magnetic base
4. Huepar Self-Leveling Green Laser Level Cross Line
This level is perfect for a wide range of applications, including construction, carpentry, and home improvement projects. The Huepar SelfLeveling Green Laser Level Cross Line is precise and easy to use. It has a built-in leveling bubble that helps you get the perfect alignment every time. And with its bright green laser beam, you’ll be able to see the level line even in bright sunlight. This laser level is also very durable. It’s made from heavy-duty aluminum, so it can withstand even the harshest working conditions. Plus, it comes with a handy carrying case so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- ✔️360° HORIZONTAL LINE AND TWO PLUMB DOTS: With one ultra-bright 360° horizontal & one 140° vertical green beams, 621CG Laser Level provides all-around leveling coverage even in big job-site. And unique up and down plumb spots provide additional benefits of ceiling, points transfer, leveling, alignment, plumbing and squaring applications to suit users' needs.
- ✔️MULTIFUNCTIONAL LASER TOOL: The line laser level offers all-in-one versatility for users who perform a variety of tasks involving squaring, plumbing and leveling. The 360°Horizontal Line, 140°Vertical Line, Red Plumb points can be selected independently by the laser button on the key pad. This laser level tool self levels and indicates out-of-level condition while pendulum unlocked. Once pendulum locked, it switches to manual mode to lock lines for use at any angle.
- ✔️BRIGHT GREEN BEAM & OUTDOOR PULSE MODE: This green laser tool adopted brighter green laser than standard red beams with accuracy of +/- 1/9" at 33Ft for lines, 1/9" at 33Ft for dots. Besides brighter green beam, the outdoor pulse mode extends laser range up to 180ft with Huepar LR-6RG/LR-5RG Line Laser Receiver in bright light or outdoor conditions.
- ✔️MAGNETIC BRACKET & MOUNT THREADS: The included strong magnetic bracket enables to be attached to metal surfaces and turn the laser level around at 360°. The line laser tool also offers 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11 mounting threads as well as the 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11 mounting threads on the magnetic bracket to suit for standard tripods or pole mounts.
- ✔️DURABLE DESIGN & PACKAGE CONTENTS: Over-molded metal top laser window with IP54 water/dust resistance ensures you work well in hazardous working conditions. Portable carry case designed for clean, safe storage features easy-access compartments. Huepar is committed to provide Best-in-Class service to our customers- 24/7 Service Team（response in 24hrs & solution in 48hrs）; Lifetime Customer Support(hassle-free of exceeding the warranty).
– The included horizontal and vertical lines are great for any home improvement or construction project.
– This unit is extremely accurate, making it perfect for any precision job.
– The green cross line is very bright and very visible.
– The unit is IP54 dust and water-resistant, making it perfect for any job site.
– The unit only has a horizontal and vertical cross line.
– The unit is not rechargeable.
5. DEWALT Line Laser, Self-Leveling, Cross Line, Red Beam
The DEWALT Cross Line Laser is a great tool to have around the house or workplace. This handy tool can help with a variety of tasks, from hanging pictures to leveling cabinets. The Cross Line Laser is easy to use. Simply turn it on and it will project a red beam across the room. The beam is self-leveling, so it will always be straight. This is a great feature, especially when you are working on a project that requires precision.
- DEWALT laser level is durable and has over molded housing with a 1 meter drop rating
- Laser level tool has patented integrated magnetic bracket
- Self leveling laser level is water and debris resistant with an IP54 rating
- Can achieve up to a 165 ft. range when used with a detector. Sold separately.
- Housed in a durable storage case.
– The red beam is very visible and easy to see, even in bright sunlight.
– The laser is self-leveling, so you don’t have to worry about it being crooked.
– The cross-line feature is great for making sure your lines are perfectly straight.
– The laser is a bit pricey.
– The battery life could be better.
1. What is the best laser level for bricklaying?
The best laser level for bricklaying is the one that best fits your needs. If you need a laser level for general construction, a basic model is probably all you need. For more specific applications, such as surveying or setting up a construction site, a more sophisticated model may be necessary.
2. How do I choose a laser level for bricklaying?
When choosing a laser level for bricklaying, consider your specific needs. If you need a laser level for general construction, a basic model is probably all you need. For more specific applications, such as surveying or setting up a construction site, a more sophisticated model may be necessary.
3. What are the different types of laser levels for bricklaying?
There are two main types of laser levels for bricklaying: rotary and cross-line. Rotary laser levels have a rotating beam that can be used to create a horizontal or vertical line. Cross-line laser levels have a fixed beam that projects a horizontal and vertical line simultaneously.
4. What are the benefits of using a laser level for bricklaying?
Laser levels for bricklaying can help improve accuracy and efficiency when laying bricks. They can also be used for other applications, such as surveying or setting up a construction site.
5. What are some of the drawbacks of using a laser level for bricklaying?
Laser levels for bricklaying can be expensive. They can also be difficult to set up and use.