There are many factors to consider when purchasing a snow blower, including the snow conditions in your area, the size of your driveway, and your budget. If you live in an area with heavy snowfall, you’ll need a snow blower that can handle the job. Battery-powered snow blowers are a great option for heavy snowfall, as they are powerful and can clear a large area quickly. Here is Best Tool Center‘s list of the best battery-powered snow blowers for heavy snowfall:
1. PowerSmart Cordless Snow Blower
- Snow Clearing Capability: Max clearing width 24'' and clearing depth 20''. One full-charge can remove about 10ft driveway X 300ft distance and 8" of snow.
- Powerful Battery: 80V 6.0Ah lithium battery, strong endurance, brushless technology, 40min running times, no gas no maintenance.
- 2 Stage Snow Blower: Maximum snow pushing distance of up to 50 ft, powerful 13-inch rear wheels, LED light.
- Self-propelled and Speed Change: Forward and reverse speeds enhanced driving convenience. 13 in. inflatable tires can easily overcome small obstacles.
- Chute：Chute rotation button located on the left side of the handle, push the button, chute should rotate 180°.
– It is light and easy to maneuver
– This snow blower is easy to operate
– It throws snow up to 30 feet
– This product has a powerful battery and lasts for a long time
– It has a large clearing width
– It is not as powerful as gas-powered snow blowers
– It is a bit expensive
2. EGO Power+ SNT2102 21-Inch 56-Volt Cordless Snow Blower
- Peak power technology combines the power of 2 ego power plus 56-volt batteries
- High-efficiency brushless motor
- 21-inch clearing width, clears 8” Snow in 10 Car Driveway
- Up to 35 feet snow throwing distance
- Push-button start
– Lightweight and easy to maneuver
– No gas or oil is required
– Quiet operation
– Ergonomic design
– Relatively short battery life
– Limited range
3. Snow Joe 24V-X2-SB18 18-Inch 48-Volt 4-Ah Cordless Snow Blower
The snow blower is also very easy to use. You can adjust the speed depending on the type of snow that you are dealing with. It also has a 180-degree chute that will allow you to throw the snow in any direction that you want. The Snow Joe 24VX2SB18 18Inch 48Volt 4Ah Cordless Snow Blower is also very durable. It is made from high-quality materials that will last for years. You will be able to use this snow blower year after year. If you are looking for a new snow blower, then the Snow Joe 24VX2SB18 18Inch 48Volt 4Ah Cordless Snow Blower is a perfect choice. It is affordable, durable, and easy to use. You will love how well it performs in the snow.
- [POWER SOURCE TYPE]: Battery Powered
- [POWERFUL]: 1200 W brushless motor clears up to 14 tons of snow per charge
- [DURABLE]: 4-blade rubber-tipped steel auger clears a path 18” wide x 10” deep in a single pass
- [48V POWER]: Included 2x 4.0 Ah batteries offer up to 40 minutes of rechargeable runtime
- [LED LIGHT]: 2W LED headlight lights up the night for safer nighttime clearing
– The Snow Joe 24V-X2-SB18 18-Inch 48-Volt 4-Ah Cordless Snow Blower is very user-friendly and easy to operate.
– The machine is powerful enough to clear out the snow from your driveway or any other surface quickly.
– It comes with a detachable snow chute that makes it easy to direct the snow in the direction you want.
– The machine is lightweight and portable, making it easy to move around.
– The Snow Joe 24V-X2-SB18 18-Inch 48-Volt 4-Ah Cordless Snow Blower is affordable.
– The battery life may not be sufficient for large areas.
4. Greenworks Pro 80V 20-Inch Snow Blower
- Ultimate performance 80V Li-ion systems deliver greater efficiency
- Quiet, maintenance-free brushless motor technology
- Quickly clear your driveway, sidewalks, patios, etc with a 20-inch clearing path
- Up to 10 inches of clearing depth
- 180 Degree rotating chute for desired snow displacement
– Powerful and efficient
– Comes with a self-propelled drive system
– Easy to operate
– Lightweight and easy to maneuver
– Cuts through snow easily
– The battery does not last long
– The snow blower is a bit noisy
5. Earthwise Power Tools by ALM 20-Volt 12-Inch Cordless Electric Snow Thrower
- Earthwise snow blower with 12" clearing width, 3.5" clearing depth, 25' snow throwing distance
- Powerful 20-volt cordless electric snow thrower with a brushless motor; 4Ah battery and charger included
- Reliable battery snow thrower that moves 300 lbs of snow per minute
- Ergonomic auxiliary snow blower handle and dual-blade auger
- Earthwise cordless snow thrower that is lightweight and easy to use on decks, sidewalks, and driveways
– The electric snow thrower is very easy to operate and comes with a user-friendly design.
– It is light in weight and can be carried easily even by women.
– It is very effective in clearing snow from steps and driveways.
– It comes with a 20-volt battery which provides good power backup.
– The electric snow thrower is a bit expensive as compared to other similar products available in the market.
1. Where can I buy a battery-powered snow blower for heavy snow?
You can purchase a battery-powered snow blower for heavy snow at any home improvement store or online retailer that sells snow blowers.
2. How to choose the best battery-powered snow blower for heavy snow?
There are a few factors to consider when choosing the best battery-powered snow blower for heavy snow. The first is the size of the snow blower. You will want to choose a snow blower that is large enough to handle the amount of snow you get in your area. The second is the power of the snow blower. You will want to choose a snow blower that has enough power to move the snow without getting bogged down. The third is the price. You will want to choose a snow blower that is affordable and fits your budget.
3. How much does a battery-powered snow blower for heavy snow cost?
Again, there is no definitive answer to this question as the price of a battery-powered snow blower will vary depending on the model, brand, and features. However, you can expect to spend anywhere from $200 to $500 on a quality battery-powered snow blower.
4. What are the benefits of using a battery-powered snow blower for heavy snow?
The benefits of using a battery-powered snow blower for heavy snow include the fact that they are much quieter than gas-powered snow blowers, they emit no fumes, and they require very little maintenance.
5. Are there any disadvantages of using a battery-powered snow blower for heavy snow?
The only real disadvantage of using a battery-powered snow blower for heavy snow is that it may not have the same power and clearing ability as gas-powered snow blowers.